The tactical story-driven RPG Children of Zodiacs is coming to Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on March 27th.
Children of Zodiarcs Coming to Xbox One and Switch on March 27th
Developer Cardboard Utopia and publisher Plug In Digital has announced that the story-driven tactical RPG Children of Zodiarcs will be coming to further platforms this March 27th. Both Xbox One and Nintendo Switch will be getting the card combat title that puts you in the role of stealing priceless relics with a motley crew of characters. Explore underground catacombs, palace chambers and more.
- Combat Cards – Each of your party members’ attacks & abilities are bound to combat cards. Drawing different cards during battle provides you with ever changing combat possibilities every time you fight!
- Empower Cards through Dice – Once you’ve chosen your attack, physics based dice allow you to roll for bonuses! Favoring symbols over numbers, these dice deliver attack, defense, healing, and special ability modifiers.
- Influencing Lady Luck – To add yet more layers of stratagem to Children of Zodiarcs, you can craft dice to favor your play style, and re-roll up to two dice every time you throw. You need not fear being at Lady Luck’s mercy!
- A World Full of Characters – Along the way you’ll come to learn about Nahmi – stolen from her homeland as a child, Brice—forced to survive on the mean streets of Torus; Zirchhoff—a charismatic bandit leader who employs young orphans to do his bidding: as well as many more mischief makers.
- Building Decks – Each playable character comes with their own customizable deck. This allows you to tailor their skillset to the types of attacks and abilities you want to have in your hand during the heat of combat.
- A Fully Orchestrated Score – Children of Zodiarcs’ music captures the feel of tactical RPG classics with its fully orchestrated soundtrack composed by the award winning team at Vibe Avenue.
Check out the trailer below:
Children of Zodiarcs releases on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on March 27th. It’s currently available on PS4 and PC.
For a roundup of recent RPG news find it here in Top RPG News Of The Week: March 15th (FF7R, Genshin Impact, Fallout 76 And More!). You can also check out next Genshin Impact PC And Smartphone Closed Beta Test Starts March 19th.